Monday, 25 January 2016

CID 2 Extraordinary




This picture may seem like an ordinary garden to some. To others, this does not even look like a garden. However, to me and my friends, this picture is extraordinary. This remarkable picture showcases the hard work and sweat of me and my friends. Even though we were all amateurs to gardening, we still put ourselves ahead of the tough times and did a decent job in creating out plots. We were all in the end very satisfied with our end product and I personally was very proud of ourselves for our accomplishment. We all did not complain even though we had a busy schedule and had to put it aside in order to do gardening. I really enjoy this sort of VIA activities as they not only help the school and the society, but also allows us to work together and finish this garden. Through this activity, me and my friends all understood the hardships of gardeners and farmers. I had many fond and happy memories while doing this activity and hope that we could do something similar to help others in the upcoming years.

No comments:

Post a Comment